2019 – Club Championships
For the Club Championships 2019:
The male and female club championship is a points-based award. Points being gained from the following races:
- Borders league fixtures: Link to fixtures
- North west cross country races: fixture TBC
- Liverpool & district cross country races
- Village bakery half marathon: Feb
- Chester half marathon: May
- Helena tipping 10k: July
- Summer Mid Cheshire 5k: August
- Chester marathon: October
- Conwy half marathon: November.
Points are awarded based on finish position for the top 15 male and female finishers:
- 1st – 25 points
- 2nd – 20 points
- 3rd – 16 points
- 4th – 13 points
- 5th – 11 points
- 6th – 10 points
- 7th – 9 points
- 8th – 8 points
- 9th – 7 points
- 10th – 6 point
- 11th – 5 points
- 12th – 4 points
- 13th – 3 points
- 14th – 2 points
- 15th – 1 point.
In addition to this we are adding for 2019 club Age Group points for the top 5 finishers for each event, for both male and female:
- 1st – 10 points
- 2nd – 7 points
- 3rd – 5 points
- 4th – 3 points
- 5th – 1 point.
For example; a V40 male runner who finished one of the qualifying races in 9th male position and the 3rd EPRC runner in the EPRC male V40 category, would receive:
- Finish Position: 9th – 7 points
- Age Group: 3rd V40 male out of all EPRC V40 male’s who ran – 5 points
- Total: 12 points.
The male and female runner with the most points over the whole year will be declared the winner. The club championship trophies will be awarded at next year’s AGM.
Standings are updated and published on the Ellesmere Port Running Club website.
Updated 13th June 2019
Men’s Championship Table
Women’s Championship Table
2018 – Club Championships
Well done to Dave Bennett and Claire Wyn Jones on winning the 2018 male and female club championship award.